Historical Hetalia RP Site.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted House

+3
2P!Chun-Yan Wang
Caterina Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
7 posters

Go down

Haunted House Empty Haunted House

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:02 am

(( OK, I'll try to be original like Gil told me to, and not make this one like the one from APHRP. Which I totally don't mind. 8D .... So... Let's see...

Recently, some people have been disappearing in random numbers, in random times. People try to find patterns in the sudden disappearance in people, and try to interpret where these people have gone off too. No information has been found. Although, there has been a rumor that those people were brought into a house, one that only appears in the process of those disappearing people.
No one believed this, of course, except maybe a certain idiotic few. Although, people start go grow scared when the countries' personifications disappear...
The rumors were true, everyone were brought to this uncanny house. It was a house no one had ever seen before. The some stairs were upside down, and sideways, some pieces of furniture defied gravity and were settled on the walls, and the way the walls were painted were.... Unique... Some areas would completely vary, it would be dark and eerie, or bright and blinding, or maybe just a bunch of colors slapped onto the wall, and some rooms weren't even painted.
Basically, the interior of the house is completely warped, and since for some reason, the house won't let you leave. You would think that the door leads you out of the house, or climbing through the window or vent will break you free, but it will just leave you in another deformed room, or hall, or something. The house is like a maze.
But that's not all, remember all those people who have been disappearing? They're not dead. They're still there... But... They aren't in tip-top condition... At least not all of them, you'll find a rare few running for their lives for the others are well.... Let's just say they've become "zombies", with very distorted features.
That's not all folks! If you notice you'll find little critters crawling among the floors and walls of the house. By "critters" I mean like bunnies, and mice, and squirrels, and mixes of those animals... and those mixes can be kind of... disturbingly creepy. Anyways, some of them can communicate to you. They may be able to talk, or write, and possibly be able to do sign language, and few can communicate with telepathy. And the life-span for all of these animals are actually very short, some being a few hours others being a week or 2. Some of these animals, although, can provide you with valuable information, and most of them will try to trick you into your death, or become a zombie or something. So one should be careful, of course.
Ghosts, there are also ghosts. The ghosts aren't much harm at first, because they don't realize you're there. But as time passes in the house they'll slowly acknowledge your existence more, and try to suck out your soul. But gingers are safe because they have no soul. Ghosts are easier to destroy than you think, if you find them in a very dark room, they cannot attack you but you cannot see them, it would be as if they suddenly disappeared because you can't attack them either. It's the very opposite in bright rooms, the ghosts will stick out like a sore thumb, and can easily attack you if they want to, as can you.
The house is not sheltered away from light, you can tell if the sun is out or not, be able to see rain and clouds, and other types of weather from inside the house. With that said, time passes twice as fast inside, so don't take the small time of protection you have against the ghosts.

WITH ALL OF THIS BEING SAID... Feel free to add whatever into you want somewhere in the RP. Maybe like a way to get out, or another creature to avoid, or to seek out. Whatever.
Oh, and the countries can become zombies. Just thought I should point that out.
I'll let someone else start... Unless no one posts, then I'll start. 8I ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Haunted House Empty Re: Haunted House

Post  Caterina Vargas Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:27 pm

(( I'LL POST IN HERE..... SOMEDAY........ //SLAPPED ))
Caterina Vargas
Caterina Vargas
Admin

Location : South Italy-The best place in the world, of course!

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:53 pm

(( *Thumbs up.* IT'S GOOD TO KNOW AHEAD OF TIMES... MAYBE... ;w; *cough* ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2P!Chun-Yan Wang Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:19 pm

(So...do we control the critters and zombies and ghosts? Or will there be like a DM who controls all the NPCs and stuff?)
2P!Chun-Yan Wang
2P!Chun-Yan Wang

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:06 am

(( ... What does DM mean? ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emil Steilsson Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:18 pm

(( no idea. but remind me to post in this later. lol ))
Emil Steilsson
Emil Steilsson

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:22 pm

(( Pssh, KK~. ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Kirkland Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:27 pm

(( DM referrers to the Dungeon Master of a Dungeons and Dragons game. What the DM does is control what the monsters and NPCs do. I think what China was asking was if you're going to be controlling all of the NPCs/monsters, England. If I'm wrong, you have the right to shoot me. 8D ))
William Kirkland
William Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  2P!Chun-Yan Wang Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:50 pm

(Yup, that's what I was asking, whether there would be one person who controls all the NPCs or whether we would control them)
2P!Chun-Yan Wang
2P!Chun-Yan Wang

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:33 pm

(( Oh I see, Er I guess if you want you guys can control all the critters and other creatures that lurk the house. :3 ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seychelles Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:33 am

((May I join? This sounds fun))
Seychelles
Seychelles

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:41 am

(( Of course you may! No need to ask! :3 ))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Henrik Bondevik Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 pm

(( Looks interesting. ...Meh I'll post once someone else does. 8I *is lazy like that. AT LEAST I'M POSTING IN THE FIRST PLACE* ))
Henrik Bondevik
Henrik Bondevik

Back to top Go down

Post  Caterina Vargas Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:25 pm

It had been 2 months since Caterina had went missing. The loud, foul-mouthed, tomato loving Southern Italian was there one day, then gone the next. There was the search parties that tried looking for her, but only some of them came back. Some of them had gone into that haunted house to look for her. Those were the one's that people never saw again. The day before she had disappeared, she was perfectly normal. Yelling at Germans, Prussians, Frenchies, everyone really. But there was something unique about this day. She had gotten dared by Gilbert to go into that haunted house. But even though she got chills running down her spine even thinking about the house, she agreed, because she wasn't one to decline dares. The high-pitched scream of hers as she got torn apart by the zombies in the house will forever echo through the house at 11:30 sharp. The screaming, the crying, the terror. It was this event that turned herself into a zombie.
-----

The front door opened with a loud creak. Caterina Vargas's head perked up. It had been a while since someone had come into the house... A half-grin made it's way onto the living dead girl's face, as she waited for whoever it was to enter.

(( SEE. I POSTED. I TOLD YOU I WOULD POST. =3= ))
Caterina Vargas
Caterina Vargas
Admin

Location : South Italy-The best place in the world, of course!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum